Thursday, September 16, 2010

Phindy's Place Challenge #22


This is the card I made for the Phindy's Place Challenge #22 - Go Green. 
When I colored and paper pieced the adorable Phindy image, I had every intention of using a green piece of card stock for the background since there is green in her dress, but in the end it jut didn't look right to me. So that's why there is only a small bit of green in my "Go Green" entry.

I added tulle to the bottom of her dress, but it's light pink so
it's hard to see

8 comments:

  1. Paper piecing and coloring perfection!!! Wow!

    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge. Be sure to drop by the challenge blog tomorrow for our blog hop and a chance to see the NEW Winter Cuties-you will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous paper piecing, Stacey! Petticoat Patti is just darling in her dress and I love your fresh sprig of green - just the right touch!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Phindy's Place.
    Phindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...this is awesome. I love your paper piecing and your coloring is outstanding!!

    Thank you for playing along with us this week and hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words! It means so much that you stopped by my blog. Phindy, I love your work! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacey, this is such a beautiful card! Love everything about it! It's so elegant! And your paper piecing turned out FAB!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Phindys Place Challenge! Hope to see you again, next time :o)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gorgeous colouring and I love her little flowery dress - so cute. Beautiful layout too!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Stacey, I just love the cute image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete